This free workshop will help you sharpen your skills and find new resources to use at your credit union. Instead of “typical” workshops with a series of speakers, teachers will teach each other through a series of facilitated small group information sharing activities.
Join us Tuesday, May 2, 2017 from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Registration and networking starts at 3:30 p.m.) at the League. There is NO registration fee but PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED by Friday, April 28, 2017. A light supper and door prizes will be provided courtesy of our program sponsor, Next Gen Personal Finance.
Financial Education Teacher Exchange Agenda
- Welcome, video about millennial finances, and financial education resource lists -25 minutes
- Lesson plan small group table exchange-40 minutes
- Light supper and networking-25 minutes
- Best Web sites small group table exchange-10 minutes
- Best financial calculators small group table exchange-10 minutes
- Best financial videos small group table exchange-10 minutes
- "Best of the Best" presentation of favorite resources from small groups to total group-20 minutes
- Wrap-Up, evaluation, and door prizes-10 minutes
Professional development certificates will be provided at 6:30 p.m. for participants who attend the entire Teacher Exchange workshop.
Space is limited to 35 participants. Register early! Any questions? Contact Dr. Barbara O’Neill firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register click here!
in League News