Campbell Employees FCU is seeking a Credit Union EFT/Share Draft Coordinator. This position will perform clerical duties involving share drafts, electronic funds transfers (EFT) and automated clearing house (ACH) functions in a timely, accurate manner that provides members with quality service. Reconcile accounts in accordance with credit union policies and procedures. Provide information and help to credit union members who are interested in share draft services. Carry out a wide variety of administrative duties pertaining to share draft services.
REPORTS TO: Credit Union Senior EFT / ACH Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily posting of share draft transactions to member accounts.
- Perform daily settlement of share draft accounts.
- Process and balance daily postings of direct deposits and allotments.
- Verify the accuracy of postings and resolve any discrepancies.
- Record and balance all unprocessed items.
- Post overdraft notices.
- Issue "stop payments."
- Return all Government Reclamations.
- Process and correct all EFT transactions transmitted daily from the Federal Reserve.
- Work with all payroll contacts to coordinate payroll deductions, new member information, corrections, updates, changes, etc.
- Enter all rejections, pre-notifications, stop payments, etc. on the Fedline.
- Send bank to bank wires.
- Communicate with members regarding transactions relating to the account (overdrafts, account closings, charges and fees, transfer of funds, etc.)
- Assist in solving member issues or questions on EFT/ACH and share drafts.
Experience: 1 - 5 years Banking/Credit Union industry
Education: High School Diploma / Associate’s Degree