Atlantic Federal Credit Union currently has the following full time, 35 hour work week, non-exempt Member Service Representative/Retail Branches position available at its Newark office.
Core competencies include, but not limited to, the following:
- Build a long-term financial relationship with each member through active participation in the Credit Union’s consultative service culture initiatives
- Use member onboarding program and other member interactions as opportunities to identify member needs and long-term financial goals and educate him/her of the potential product and service solutions
- Work with other departments in the efficient processing of member transactions on their loan and deposit accounts.
- Safeguard the assets of the branch by assuring that cash procedures are followed, administering and enforcing all security procedures, complying with BSA and all federal regulations relating to branch operations
- Assist in performing traditional teller functions such as cash drawer balancing and processing member transaction requests such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers
- Provide support to inter- and intra-departmental staff as needed up to and including covering other departments and branches.
- Flexibility with scheduling/coverage due to business needs
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Skill Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent. Some college credits preferred
- At least two (2) years in a financial institution with similar job functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills (oral and written communications), active listening, positive attitude, deportment.
- Sufficient typing skills (ie. 40 wpm)
- Proficient in office equipment, such as, but not limited to, PC, 10-key calculator, copier and software such as MS Word, with the ability to learn new software
Atlantic Federal offer a full benefits package including: Tuition reimbursement, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off. Qualifying candidates should send resume including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without salary requirements will not be considered.