Community Financial Services FCU is seeking an Operations/Business Development Manager. This position requires a highly motivate individual who can make decisions, effectively manage branch operations, build and maintain business relations.
- Direct and supervise the operational management of credit union employees on a day-to-day basis.
- Work with the President in identifying trends in the industry, instituting new programs or products, and evaluating products and services.
- Build strong relationships with Community and Community Partners
- Develop, implement, and maintain operational procedures to maximize efficiency and quality of work and provide consistent quality service to members.
- Evaluate the job performance of credit union staff to ensure quality of work and service to members. Institute performance standards for staff in order to achieve strategic goals.
- Keep staff up to date on trends, exchange of ideas, and general credit union information.
- Review and develop strategic plans in relation to the overall goals of the credit union
- Three years related business experience.
- College preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as with a group.
- Strong communication skills.
Qualified candidates should send resume to email@example.com or fax to 908-245-1651