Princeton FCU is seeking a part-time Member Service Rep/Teller to work 3 hours per day, 5 days per week, including availability for Saturdays. Monday through Friday hours are 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM and Saturday hours are 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Princeton FCU is a non-profit financial cooperative dedicated to providing quality service, financial solutions and value, while building trusted relationships with our members for a lifetime.
The Member Service Rep/Teller works independently as well as within the group.
- Processing monetary transactions
- Opening, closing and maintaining accounts for members
- Actively promoting and cross-selling credit union products and services to members based on member needs
- Processing member mail transactions
- Providing outstanding service to credit union members and co-workers
Qualified candidates must have a positive mindset, be well organized and detailed oriented, possess great communication skills, and be able to multi-task. Excellent math skills are required along with research and problem solving abilities. Candidates must have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Prior cash handling, credit union or banking experience a plus.
We offer competitive compensation. Qualified candidates should send a resume with a letter of interest and salary requirements via email to email@example.com and include Resume MSR in the subject line of your email or fax to 609-945-6298.